#BlogChallenge June 19


Going Green with the Grizls

For today's post, I am proud of getting back on the exercise wagon and not buying junky junk food while grocery shopping these past few days. Plain and simply, that is a huge feat.

I biked 3 miles with my kiddo on behind my bicycle (in a Fisher Price toddler bike seat that I scored for $8 at Salvation Army.)

Then, I attended a FULL Zumba session, with no pages from the WeeCare department, since I left Bug at home with his dad! Sweat-fest 2012!!

My groceries included:

Carrot sticks
Ranier Cherries
Strawberries
Snap Peas
Mushrooms
Watermelon
Lettuce
Peanut Butter
Light Whole Wheat Bread
Skim Milk
Yogurt
String Cheese

I'm back in the saddle again, baby!!

3 comments:

  1. My mom instructs Zumba classes 5 nights a week. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling myself I am going to get back into exercising, but I manage to get up and exercise for a few days, and then things get busy and that seems like the first thing to go. I hope it goes better for you, and I hope that I can try again and get my rear in gear and stick with it for a lot longer!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012