CANADA DAY EXTRAVAGANZA - Sponsor Spotlight and Review - Woolies Dryer Balls

Hi everyone!! Here we are! Another day, another super-fab proudly Canadian sponsor! Please show some love to Woolies! Woolies is the maker of some really REALLY great dryer balls!!! The wool is Canadian, the company is Canadian and the dryer balls are the bomb! They are on Facebook, so go ahead, LIKE THEM, thank them for the giveaway sponsorship, AND, let them know Adventures of Mommyhood sent you!

Photobucket

Woolies come in eco-friendly biodegradable/compostable packaging (for all of their products.)
I've tried other wool dryer balls in the past, and I thought at the time that those were amazing. Enter Woolies. These dryer balls are about 4 inches in diameter. They aren't heavy though, you can tell they are dense but they are lightweight and very smooth. I've been using these for EVERYTHING in my dryer for weeks and still, the balls are going strong. No fraying or deterioration of the wool that was felted.
Photobucket

I have noticed that adding dryer balls to my routine cuts my dry time out by at least 20 minutes. Did you know that if you use 8 of these dryer balls, you can almost cut your drying time IN HALF?? Now that it's summer, unless it's a really rainy week, I rarely use the dryer for diapers (if anything at all!) But, sometimes it's nice just to fluff some of the stiffness from line-drying items out with a few minutes in the dryer--the wool balls help to quickly soften them up. They are also gentle enough for bras and other delicates to be put in with them. Woolies also eliminate the need for fabric softeners--making you more green and saving more green!

The Woolies website even makes me feel eau naturale! With deep green colors and barnwood background, the company exudes the natural-vibe! And they should! Woolies are 100% natural, Canadian-made goodness! They are also non-toxic and chemical free.

 Another cool fact about Woolies:
 All products come with a 1 year warranty and satisfaction is guaranteed!

I had some other felted balls that seemed to be really quality balls, but they were half the size of Woolies and they came apart after about a month. It wouldn't have been a big deal if they didn't get RED WOOL FIBERS all over all of my velcro and inserts. It has taken me A LOT of time to clean out all of the fibers from my diapers. The faulty balls were also more expensive than Woolies! They didn't have a warranty either!

 So, Woolies are my new favorite, or favourite for my Canadian friends that are reading!! Woolies are felted AT LEAST four times! They even say they will not unravel for YEARS of use! Indeed, Woolies are a worthy investment! So, why wait? BUY some today to reduce your footprint, be more green, save money, and dry faster!! And all of you mamas out there know that saving time is a precious thing!
Shauntha, the lovely lady behind Woolies has agreed to giveaway a set OF FOUR Woolies Dryer Balls to one lucky Canada Day Extravaganza reader!! That means you too can cut your dry time by about 25%!! Enter by clicking here to get to the Extravaganza Rafflecopter form!

15 comments:

  1. I have four of these and I love them. I use them in all of my laundry.
    morales_y at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of attempting to make my own wool dryer balls; but these wooly dryer balls sound like they r the bomb! Thanks 4 the chance to win these, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look a lot nicer than the ones I attempted to make at home. Mine exploded in the dryer. I am going to have to look into this company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love the guarantee! Also if it helps keep drying time down sound like a win/win! Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these things are gigantic! i have been wanting to try wool dryer balls for a while~ these ones look great! it's nice to know they don't come apart in the dryer too- that's something i didn't even consider!! thanks for the review!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use dryer balls, but I think I need more to really see an appreciable difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These look much bigger than other dryer balls I have seen. I haven't tried any, but think about it everytime I put a load of cloth diapers in the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to try some of these,hope I win them :-D. I love that they are packaged in eco-friendly packaging too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought my wool dryer balls years ago from a mom at www.WoolDryerBalls.com and we just LOVE them!! They really have saved us money and time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! I didn't even know that these existed. Thanks for the great info!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're HUGE! I didn't even know about these before!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm impressed that they offer a 1 year guarantee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to try wool dryer balls. I generally line dry in nice weather but my fitteds take forever to dry and my bamboo gets really stiff so the dryer is nicer for these diapers. Anything to cut down my use of my dryer is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are definitely going to be my next purchase when my other ones wear out. To back behind their product and offer a one year warrenty is excellent. Plus they are canadian made and I love supporting my fellow canadians.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always wanted to try these! And as another commenter mentioned, they really are huge - had no idea! I would love to win a set of these to try them out. Thanks for hosting this great giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012