CANADA DAY EXTRAVAGANZA - Sponsor Spotlight & Review - Nellie's All Natural

I am a huge supporter of natural laundry washes. I've been on the lookout for great cloth diaper and regular laundry washes all year. I've found a few I love and a few that I do not love. Nellie's All Natural is one I've found that I am happy to say I DO love!! Nellie's is another proudly Canadian business, bringing us a line of great cleaning products for the laundry and kitchen--and you can find Nellie's All Natural on Facebook too!

Photobucket

Now, many wonder about namesakes--Nellie was a real person. I don't know much about her story, or if she was indeed blond, but I do know that Nellie's products are hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and friendly to our friend, the earth. I tried this laundry wash for a few weeks now and I'm really liking it for the days when I don't want to smell anything--including dirty socks but also including smelly perfumes. Sometimes a girl just wants to rid the house of smells and Nellie's All Natural does just that. There is no smell left from using this wash. Some people, like my grandmother have migraines triggered by strong perfumes--so I'd recommend it to people like her for sure! (Though I'm sure grandma is unaware that there is anything but Original Tide out there!) I may have to get her a package for Chrismas!

Nellie's All Natural isn't just a laundry soda company, they also carry things like dryer balls (with or without scents), frangrance sticks, laundry nuggets, oxygen brightener, automatic dish nuggets, dish towels and washcloths and even robes! I told you--they've got the laundry and kitchen cleaning covered! Now do you believe me?!

Here's what's in it:
SODA ASH - (or Sodium Carbonate) is also known as washing soda and is used as a water softener for laundry. SODIUM METASILICATE - this enhances cleaning efficiency of a surfactant in soaps and detergents by combating hard water. SODIUM CHLORIDE - Our friend, common table salt, often used to produce soaps and detergents. CITRIC ACID - A weak organic acid, it is an antioxidant. Nellie's is a coconut based (LAURYL) Ethoxylated fatty alcohol. It is used by many detergent manufacturers as it is biodegradable, non-toxic and mild and efficient.

Nellie's is NOT Petroleum based.

So, I used about a tablespoon of the soda for LARGE loads and included about a 1/4 of that for cloth diapers. All of my husbands work clothes went in smelly and came out clean! My cloth diapers did the same! All of the household laundry including some gross towels from the beach that stank of well, old wet beach towel, came clean and smell free as well. Nellie's has got it goin' on!

Do you have stinky laundry? Do you want an option that does not include gross chemicals, fragrant additives, and one that is not petroleum based? Nellie's is your solution! Don't forget, for all your kitchen messes and for more products than just laundry soda, Nellie's has a wide range of products for you to try! Go to the site and browse around (it's really pretty darn cute, worth a look just to see something NEW and interesting from a company for a change!) and buy some to try!

For your chance to WIN some Nellie's All Natural Laundry Soda, make sure to grab all the entries you can between now and July 2nd at midnight, when the Canada Day Extravaganza will end and some lucky winners will get some sweet Proudly Canadian loot!! One Lucky Winner will get a bag of Nellie's to try for themselves! Good luck! When you stop by the Nellie's All Natural Facebook page, THANK THEM for being a sponsor and let them know Adventures of Mommyhood sent you!

9 comments:

  1. I would love to try their oxygen brightener on both my diapers and my towels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get stinky overnight diapers, and this sounds great for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this product can get the smell out of the dog's bed I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still in search of the perfect detergent to use on baby girl's cloth diapers and this sounds like it would work nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need something that will tackle my hubby's work clothes...lol..I hate that laundry day, the socks especially! I would love to try their detergent for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to use the laundry nuggets, it seems so much easier to have the detergent pre-measured! If it could get the smell of skunk out of my dog's blankets that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute packaging! I would love to try many of their home cleaning products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our little one's cloth diapers! These sound perfect for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to try her laundry soda on the family gardening clothes. We work up a sweat and get pretty grimy!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012