Connect

Brazil Butt Lift & Shakeology

Yep, that's what I will be doing for the next 30 days. You can decide to follow along, join in, cheer me on, or laugh it up. No matter what, I'm giving it a try.

You all already know I'm trying to repair my relationship with running, and that I have new shoes coming my way. I'm biking almost everyday. I go to Zumba when I can. I'm eating (a little) better, but at least I'm conscious of every morsel that I put in my mouth. Before, it was a free-for-all.

I will post some of my "before" photos... Eww. I am hoping that this will kickstart a little weight loss for me. I don't plan on turning into Jared from Subway, I don't even expect the results to be astounding. BUT, I'd love to lose like 10 lbs, so that running is a little less painful! The impact of carrying another 50 lbs is like running while pregnant but NOT being pregnant.

I just ordered my package tonight, so it will not likely get here until next week. But, I just wanted to put it out on the radar for all of you!! The before pictures as well as the basics of the Challenge will be posted July 23rd-ish.

I realized I needed to do something FAST because I have been taking LOADS of pictures of well, life. And, you know what? I'm not in 95% of them. The ones I AM a part of make me feel bad. I don't want to look back at all the pictures of my beautiful boy and only remember how unhealthy I was. So, I'd like to start trimming the fat.

So, here comes 30 days of some latin-influenced fun and some hopefully tasty daily shakes!

WISH ME LUCK!!!

3 comments:

  1. I want to do the Brazil butt lift, I saw a commercial for that once! My butt could use a lift lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know what you think of these items..do they work? are they just for those who need to lose ten, like you, or fifty, like I do? GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I wish i could have done this with you, how did it go? sound like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete