CANADA DAY EXTRAVAGANZA Sponsor Spotlight & Review - Glowbug Cloth Diapers

Neta and Sarah are the super cool Canadian mamas that founded Glow Bug Cloth diapers ... your Proudly Canadian source for affordable cloth diapers!! When they met at a prenatal yoga class, they both knew they wanted to use quality diapers that were affordable--but couldn't find any! So, they created a business around a need, and now, they are a great cloth diaper company and a super fabulous sponsor for the Canada Day Extravaganza!!

Here is what you get:
Photobucket
This is a great daytime diaper. I really love the fit of this diaper. It’s super trim. I adore the snaps and their placement for sizing and fit. It's very similar to Baby Babu and Booty Buns, if you've had any experience with those.

Here's a look at the snap on the inserts for where they can be secure inside the pocket.
Photobucket

Awesome feature: it comes with 2 microfiber inserts!!! Our toddler definitely needs doubling for his heavy wetting! Microfiber just isn’t a good option for overnight use for us anymore. It would probably work okay for a baby under one maybe just using the inserts provided. After that, you would probably need to add different types of absorbency.

The inserts snap into the pocket so that they don’t ride up. My favorite feature is that you don’t have to unstuff! Even if the insert stays snapped in, it will turn itself inside out in the washer so that everything gets clean. The Glow Bug is a good diaper for the money you pay for it! It's nice that you can easily build a stash of these diapers, even on a pretty tight budget. I love the inner gussets, especially to hold in those toddler or EBF poops!

And a shot of the double leg gussets!
Photobucket


Here's the proof that you have a Glow Bugon your hands!
Photobucket


The outside I call Dalmation -- hubby says cow. But, the background is like newspaper grey, so I have no idea! I guess it could be either!
Photobucket


My husband says these snap-in pocket diapers are some of his favorites. I've also heard that they are good for daycare, though I don't really know since we don't have a daycare provider.

Here's the Spec's:

-One Size (fits most babies from 8lbs-35lbs)
-2 generously sized pocket openings
-Waterproof PUL outer
-Double Gussets to contain all messes
-Insert comes out on its own in the wash!
-Affordable!

There are SO many prints to choose from--making it a FUN and AFFORDABLE way to build a stash, for boys or girls! They also offer great solid colors with fun colored snaps for unisex diapering! Go visit the Glow Bug website to see all the colors, patterns and options and to buy one or two or a stash for yourself!!

You can also ENTER TO WIN a Glow Bug Cloth Diaper!!!

16 comments:

  1. I like the green diaper with the apples on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like their LE citrus print

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the skulls or the flames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the red diaper with flowers on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink butterfly print is one of my favorites but only one they are all super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So the insert really came out in the wash? I wish they sold individuals because I'd love to try them without committing to a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glowbug diapers have such cute prints! We have one with all different license plates, can't wait to see it on our little one! I'm really excited for the new releases coming up in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Glowbug diapers because they are one size and have amazing leg gussets to prevent leaks! They also have great colors and cute prints.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't own any Glow Bugs - yet - but I love that they have double gussets! They really do help a ton in containing messes. From the site, my favorite Glow Bug diapers would have to be Stowaway and I spy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just learning about this company through this post, n I am very interested! Super cute n affordable... thats welcomed here! thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got a new Glow Bug in the mail! I love their gussets! They also have tons of awesome prints!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had never heard of these before. Double gussets are awesome, and it is nice that you don't have to instruct.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you can get smaller packages now so if you already have a diaper stash you don't have to buy such a huge diaper bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. they have so many cute prints. i love the fox print and the cow is nice too

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012