Happy 4th!!!

Happy 4th of July to all of you out there!!! We are just layin' low, the in-laws are here and it's HOT so I've been tappin' away on my laptop, staying cool!

My husbands' bday is tomorrow, so we're celebrating today. Thunderstorms are a-brewin' and I've been working on my writing a bit.

Tried Body by Vi or whatever they are called--shakes last night, but they are too expensive for me to try the program. :( I think I'd end up drinking a "meal-replacement shake" and then eating too anyway! Good old-fashioned exercise for me I guess!

We watched "We Bought A Zoo" last night and it was more of a drama than I expected, but cute. Left me wishing I lived closer to our local zoo that I used to be an active docent at; I am also thinking I may start volunteering there again.

Tonight, the movie is going to be "One for the Money" which I had hoped to read before viewing, but it just isn't going to happen!

Also, thinking about getting the Love & Logic series rented up on DVD and trying it out for my toddler. Any opinions from those that have tried it?

Have a great holiday folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment