#Shakeology & BBL Update

Hi everyone! It's AMAZING how much has been going on lately! And, it's also amazing what going for a 4-6 mile bike ride each night takes from my "computer time!" It's worth it, but I've missed my blogging!

It takes me roughly 23 minutes to do the bike ride, 15 minutes to cool down, 10 minutes to shower, 5 minutes to get dressed, brush my tangles, etc.... All in all, it's about an hour before I can get back to life. But I'M LOVING IT.

In case your wondering, "What does biking have to do with Shakeology OR Brazil Butt Lift?" -- the answer is: A LOT! I am in a pretty serious relationship with my shakes. We never miss a date! But, unfortunately (and pretty common for my luck) I got a copy of the DVDs sent that is skip-prone. So, I called and they are shipping me out a new copy, but it hasn't arrived yet. (sad face) So, in the meantime, I've kept up really well with my exercise regime.

The shakes are great. I use one scoop of mix, 8 oz. of water, 1 tbsp of sugar-free vanilla pudding, 1 tbsp of greek vanilla fat-free yogurt, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1/2 cup of raspberries, 1/4 cup of strawberries. Voila! It's to die for. I never get sick of it! What's really great is the "Tropical Strawberry" mix that I ordered is Vegan. So no weird mystery animal parts make it into the shake. (Unless I want them to! Which, I'm pretty sure I will not. Ever.) Another cool fact about the shakes is that they are totally safe for kiddos (in moderation) with the exception of the high fiber, high protein potentially leading to gas for them, it's a great vitamin boost! My toddler is going through a picky spell, so we're glad he is a shake nut!

I'm hoping that my DVDs come tomorrow. I will be putting it in overdrive, catching up and learning the "routine" and hopefully laughing with my boy as we "dance" together each day! I took my before photos, you'll see those at the end of all of this craziness! I hope to see a big change! They are pretty horrid!

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012