Shakin' It Up - Herbalife Rocks!

Most days are Very Berry for me now! And, if you didn't know, that's a very GOOD thing! I have been making Herbalife shakes for a few weeks and I think I have mastered this one! If you are ready to try Herbalife and you don't even want to waste another moment reading about it, give Dave a shout and he'll set you up, and as you're enjoying YOUR shake, you can come back and catch up on your reading!!! Remember, you have 1 more day to save 20% on products from Dave!

I apologize, I took photos 1/2 way through the shake! I forgot to share with all of you!


Here's what my daily eats look like:

Breakfast: Herbalife Shake

Snack: Premeir Protein Bar - Double Chocolate or Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch

Lunch: Herbalife Shake (or a sandwich & fruit or wild rice or something similar)

Snack: 2 string cheese, glass of milk

Supper: venison, small red potato, green beans from the garden

Snack: fruit or a small protein bar (Nature Valley 10g Dark Chocolate & Almond) or my 2nd Shake


So, I've been mostly sticking to Herbalife's Wild Berry Formula 1 mix paired with their Herbalife Protein Mix. A few scoops of each along with a 1/2 cup of mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries) and a teaspoon of sugar free vanilla pudding, combined with ice and I'm all set!! The shake is GIANT and I really do feel satisfied for a few hours. Plus, it's totally safe to share some with my little toddler! So, no more making several different breakfasts! My husband even likes Herbalife---which is saying A LOT, since he is naturally lean and eats about 5 cups of ice cream each night right before bed. He is NOT a health food junkie at all and he thinks my shakes are great!

I'm still down about 7 lbs now, after a little over 2 weeks of the program. Some days I only replace one meal. Some days I let myself eat 2 chocolate chip cookies or something. To lose fast, you have to be a little more strict OR workout a lot. I like to enjoy life a bit and have a toddler that keeps me from working out as much as I'd like, so this seems to work!! SLOW & STEADY!!

I have branched out with the shakes and tried making a Cherry Limeade and a Strawberry Daquiri shake, but Very Berry is still by Very Favorite so far! Stay tuned for more recipes and reports on what tastes good and how it's all working!

While it doesn't look like Emeril or Giada visited my kitchen, this is pretty healthy and balanced. Eating a little cleaner helps, combined with my Herbalife plan to keep me on track!


Something to consider, or as they say, Food For Thought....

"A Membership" that you get at a local club consists of a shake, an aloe shot, and a tea and runs you about $6.50 each time you order it. By buying your products you can save quite a bit of money making them at home! Plus, you don't even have to leave your house! I sometimes just put the aloe powder in with my shake too! Dave can certainly help you out on picking out some "Core" products like what I've been using and save you money if you HAVE been using Herbalife but have been getting shakes at a club. If you order by the end of August, you'll save 20% on your products! That's a huge savings on top of that which you will save by making a delicious shake at home!

With that extra dough you can buy other booster products like "Cell-u-loss" or maybe save it for the new jeans you'll be needing soon!! If you want to look into getting your core products and starting your nutritious path to healthy weigh management, contact Dave today! He can really help you to figure out what might work best for your needs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012