Wittlebee Children's Clothing Program

This is a really fun and interactive way of clothing your child. Some of you have probably heard of it, some not. Here is a bit about it!! Wittlebee is located in Southern California and is a kids clothing club. My son is too young to appreciate getting clothes in the mail fully (and maybe it's just cooler for a girl to anticipate!) but for older kids, it's exciting to get new things and mail!
This is on top of every box. It's exciting mail!!!

For me, living 26 miles from ANY city and living about 140 miles from GOOD city shopping, this is a great option for clothing for my little dude that is fashionable, affordable, and easy!

Wittlebee is a modern program that is monthly, featuring full outfits in a box, fully styled and up-to-the-moment with the best quality and affordability in children's clothing!

Here is the box! Eek! I could hardly wait to open it!

If you'd like to learn more, or order a box to try out for your kiddos, please, remember, you can use my special member link to get $10 off your purchase!! The folks at Wittlebee provided me with the link to pass on the great deal to you! You can create a style profile to help the personal stylists get the best box sent out to you, to suit the needs and likes of you and your lovies!

A little bee told me... The box lid tells a bit about Wittlebee...and the founder--Sean, a SUPER nice guy who I've worked with a few times with great results! So friendly!

There is also the option to view a few sample boxes--a great way to see what you will be buying!

Your customized box of clothes arrives at your door about a week after you talk to a stylist (though you don't HAVE TO talk to a stylist) to help answer any question you might have. Every box contains about $100 in retail value of clothes. You’ll receive a new box of clothes every month. You can pause or cancel your boxes ANYTIME!!

Ya'll already know that I love 'extra' touches! The bright tissue is so fun & the kiddos love getting stickers!! Look at the wide array of outfits!

For me, this program means saving about $40 on gasoline costs to get to the stores, the headache of traffic, and crabby travels! It also saves me about $20 in snacks and lunches for the day, since the trip would take me all day---2 hours drive time ONE WAY and then the shopping/trying on time. It also saves me fringe costs of being in a large mall -- like $150 of extra purchases that I would make "since I'm there." This includes clothes for me (that I don't need!) and maybe a toy or book or something -- that I also don't need! It may include a coffee drink at Starbucks or a smoothie from Orange Julius. Either way, I know a trip out of town for shopping is expensive. Much more so than a box of clothes, styled to our liking, delivered to our home. It's fun to shop sometimes, but for the most part, I'd rather have someone else do it. It save me money in the long-run.

Here is the spread! We received 4 shirts and 3 shorts as well as a pair of pants that didn't make the pic since they were ON!!

Today, I bought ONE OUTFIT on 30% clearance at Target for $10.00. ONE outfit. The original price was like $14.99. Target, Kmart, and Walmart pretty much sum up the shopping opportunities that are brick and mortar (save for the 'tourist' gift shops and boutiques) for any children's clothing in my town. The next hub for any shopping variety greater than that is a 60+ minute drive ONE-WAY. So, for $39.99 (or cheaper if you use my link!! or if you become a member and take advantage of a sweet flash sale!) you can get like 8 articles of clothing with Wittlebee! They have options for thinks like hats, jams, and shoes or swimwear too! You seriously cannot beat the ease, quality, and quantity of clothing for that price! The articles generally coordinate so you can mix and match, so I get at least 4-7 different outfits in a box!


This is from my 2nd box. I noticed that after I gave some feedback in the from of 'notes to my stylist' the box hit our style almost perfectly! That makes me more excited for the next box!



So far, I've gotten 2 boxes. They were NEARLY perfect. Wittlebee recognizes that since you aren't THERE to make the decisions, you may have a few things you don't LOVE. They have a 100% money back guarantee! I even sent an item back. They paid shipping. The new replacement item is sent in my next box. So easy!

We are really into the brand Mis Tee V Us! Such cute stuff! I also like that they have the size 24M, as my son is an inbetween-ie and fits between 18M and 2T.

Oh, and if that's not enough to help you decide that it's not a very scary plunge to take, then consider the fact that you can suspend or cancel your subscription ANYTIME! I currently have mine on hold for a month until the seasons change a bit more here, and it was so easy to do!

A closer look at some of the super cute outfits to mix and match! I love this box! Great for fall and chilly nights that have settled in!

So, start saving on kids clothes. I really wish that there was an option like this for me. Maybe there is! I need to look into it because I am so enjoying this program! It's also REALLY exciting to receive my big white box at my doorstep! I know from the yellow hive on the front that good things will be waiting when we open it!! I love mail, as you all know, and fashionable mail that is for my kiddo is pretty much the best. The only way it could be better is if they included a little chocolate!!! But they DO include a little sticker swag--probably much healthier for me and more fun for my son! Get to it! I'd love to save you $10 on your first box. Please take advantage of my friends and family link that I am sharing with you--my super-fab readers!

If you are thinking about making the move to use Wittlebee for your shopping needs, I'd love for you to use this link! Not only will it save you, my wonderful reader $10 bucks instantly, it will also show the folks at Wittlebee that my readers rock and where you're coming from! As a last word for telling you about how cool I think this company is--they have sales and promotions ALL the time, so if you're thinking it sounds cool but $40 seems like a big commitment (even though it doesn't have to be monthly or on any regular basis at all) stalk the Wittlebee Facebook page and blog a bit--you'll see if you are patient even deeper savings are there to take advantage of! So far, in the last month I've seen 2 Flash Sales and one "You Choose the Savings" sale that resulted in 50 boxes for $9.99 each to some lucky and fast winners!

*I received a complimentary box to complete this review. All opinions are mine and I am now a current member of the Wittlebee Kid's Clothing Club, after reviewing this box, I joined.*

18 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome program. If/when I ever run out of clothes I would love to try it out. Too bad I got so many clothes from my shower that I can't fit any more on our shelves! I want to shop for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great! You could actually order the next size for your daughter even! It's a super fun way to be surprised---like trick-or-treating for clothes! If/when you do join, I'd love if you used my link, so that Wittlebee would know where the new person came from! :)

      Delete
  2. This looks like an awesome program! I do all my shopping online because there isn't really any decent places to shop here for kids clothes - besides Wal-Mart and Superstore there is only one other store where the prices are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS - something like this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really reasonably priced. We are on a STRICT budget and this fits in. We don't need A LOT of clothing, so getting about 8 items (whenever you want) is great! I hope you give it a shot--I wouldn't have talked it up so much if I didn't love it! I do hope when/if you do sign up, you'll use my link, so that the folks at Wittlebee will know I sent you! And so you can save!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great gift idea! Too bad they don't ship to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that this is delivered to your door. That would save so much time and hassle from dragging kids around to several different stores. Definitely seems like a great program!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes---and when we get our little white box---so exciting! Haha! It's really quite fun and really affordable. And, since they will exchange if you don't like an unused item with tags still on, it's worry-free! I'd love for you to sign up using my link when you do, if you do, so that they know where you found out! :)

      Delete
  5. I don't really like to shop, so this would be a great way to get new clothes for my son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE to shop, so it saves me money! haha! But, shopping isn't AS fun as it used to be with a toddler now, plus, as I said we have Walmart or Target to choose from. Boring! So, I'm loving it! If you DO sign up, I'd love for you to use my link so they know where you found out! :)

      Delete
  6. I live in So Cal so the shipping is probably quick and I'm really bad at having a set style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would NEVER put my kid in a fedora or skinny jeans on my own, but somehow it looks cute when they SEND ME styled outfits. We've mostly been going with casual/sporty. You can specify NO WHITE or NO sloguns, etc. So it's really easy to customize. I LOVE IT. Please use my link if you DO sign up so that they know where you found out! :)

      Delete
  7. This is definitely a great idea for later! Currently we're good on clothes, but she doesn't have anything for the second year of her life. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love wittlebee because I live surprises, so I would love getting surprise clothesin the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! I will refer this also to my mom and my aunt. This was a great way to get the new clothes. Thanks for sharing this valuable post.

    Michelle | wholesale kids clothing

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really reasonable price clothing thank you for sharing for the persons who wants to buy cheap kids Clothing thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete