Win an Herbalife Ultimate Program from Dave!! RV $200+

You've seen I've been posting about Herbalife and how much I've been enjoying the product lines they offer! I'm been trimming down and losing weight in a sustainable way. My husband has noticed the difference--which is huge! I've heard somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for YOU to notice physical changes, 8 weeks for your close friends and family to notice, and 12 weeks for the rest of those around you to see a physical difference. Well, I'm right around that 4 week mark and it must be true!

I'm feeling great and a lot of the credit goes to Dave, my Herbalife distributor for helping me find the products that will work best for me! He is also running an AWESOME promotion. Like stellar. He's putting up an "Ultimate Program" for a sweet giveaway for Facebook fans. Like his Facebook page by the end of the month for your chance to win. (You can be directed to his page by clicking THIS link now.)The winner will be randomly chosen from those that are fans of his page. Simple as that!

The Ultimate Program includes so many great products for those who are serious about losing 20-30 pounds in a month or so. I've been doing a slow and steady program with lots of exercise and of course, my delish shakes. Here is a brief overview of what is included (Retail Value is over $200) and as always, if you have any questions, you'd like to start your healthy journey, or you want to learn about how to become an Herbalife distributor, Dave is a super friendly, knowledgable and helpful resource! Don't hesitate to message him or contact him through Facebook or his Great Shape Today page!

Herbalife Ultimate Program:

  • Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix (750 g)
  • Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex
  • Formula 3 Cell Activator®
  • Herbal Tea Concentrate (50 g)
  • Cell-U-Loss®
  • Total Control®
  • Snack Defense®
  • Aminogen®
  • Thermo-Bond®



  • Some of the sweet details of this program include -- choosing your flavor of shake and tea mixes, the Snack Defense which will help to keep your blood sugar in a normal range, Aminogen helps your body to break the proteins down into the simpler amino acid form, and the Thermo-Bond will help you feel fuller, longer.
     
    I've tried about 1/2 of these products so far, but I have no complaints about any of them! I really love my vitamins and my cell activator. You all know I'm a tea addict. And, my shakes are another addiction. A healthy addiction! You won't be disappointed with these products, I'm sure! How cool would it be to WIN what you've been wanting to try!? Make sure to LIKE Dave's page for all the latest products, promotions and information from Dave! Make sure to tell him Amanda sent you over to him and give him a big THANK YOU for the sweet promotion!
     


























    1 comment:

     

    Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012