#ThankfullyHandmade is HERE!!!

Oh my gosh! I'm fresh out of the deer stand (I let a doe and a fawn pass by...) and I am so tired! It seems like the Hunting Hop just started, right? BUT, time flies when you're having fun, as they say, and I really am! I hope all of you are too--because I have another awesome line-up of very artsy, talented, organic and creative sponsors to tell you about for Thankfully Handmade!!! Since I am fresh from the woods, not even close to all of my entries are on the entry form today. So, that means you need to come on back and collect those additional entries and bonus entries for the diligent later on (like tomorrow!) But, you can start off today with some of the easy ones! Good luck! Make sure to visit the sponsors and speak your THANKS to them! And, as always, let them know Amanda at Adventures of Mommyhood sent you!

handmade

Welcome to the Thankfully Handmade Event hosted by Andersons Angels and Joy of Momma Joyner. This Event features everything being handmade! Each blog has gathered up a unique Prize Package of $25 or more so be sure to visit each blog from the linky below and enter for your chance to win some really amazing prizes! This event will end on November 18th at 11:59pm EST.

You will see I have a selection of sponsors from crafty accessories for your hair, ears, neck--as well as some cream to keep you smooth and beautiful over the winter. This is a super goddess nature-inspired handmade package! Woohoo! Make sure to hop around to the other blogs that are participating and enter to win lots of great handmade goodies!

a Rafflecopter giveaway





***Adventures of Mommyhood, Andersons Angels, Joy of Momma Joyner and the Thankfully Handmade bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that fail to fulfill their prizes. I may have received a complimentary review item for the post, please see each individual disclaimer for details. As always, my opinions are my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012