Today, I am thankful that:
1) Obama will remain president
2) Some states shot down their discriminatory marriage amendment
3) a couple of states passed an amendment allowing gay marriage
4) Elizabeth Warren won
5) the election is over, without needing massive recounts and I do hope that the political signs, ads, and mail will follow suit and end soon!
6) My child only screamed a little in the polling place, so it was pretty successful!
7) I think I had a very well thought-out, civil conversation with friends about some of our polling choices -- a NICE chat, not butting heads but actually a back and forth volley!
8) My husband and I are on the 'same page' politically, so it does not cause chaos for us maritally!
9) The weekend looks BEAutiful.
10) I am getting caught up slowly on life.