Happy Camper Cloth ~ Merry #FluffyXmas Sponsor Review Spotlight

I've been on a bit of a Midwestern kick for this event, but I cannot help but spotlight in my own backyard (and I don't mean while deer hunting!) Of course I'm referring to all of the great cloth diaper sponsors that have made this Merry Fluffy Christmas event all the merrier!

Without further ado, we have Happy Camper Cloth, hailing out of Wisconsin! Jayme is the mastermind behind the fluff in this Etsy shop! She emboiders diapers for embellished bums, she makes wet bags, blankets, nursing covers and more! The diaper she created for me is pretty gnarly, dude!

I've always been attracted to the brightest, boldest designs -- so when I saw that she had a tie-dye fabric, I knew it was the one for my boys' bum! Jayme has super fun prints, patterns and designs -- just scope out her photos from her Facebook Shop page and you'll see all sorts of customs and available fabrics! You'll spend all day deciding what to order!!!


A very merry fluffy psychedelic Christmas we shall have!
 
Here is the diaper in a photo from the Happy Camper Cloth Facebook Page - SO cute!
 
As you can see, there is color and energy all over this diaper! It fits my boys personality perfectly! Each snap has a different color on the inside--totally Jayme's idea and it turned out wonderful! This fabric is super vibrant and it looks great with the coordinating snaps. It shows also that Miss Jayme has great attention to detail and a real eye for the creative genius in her cloth diaper creations! I love the colored snaps, I would love to see Jayme expand into crossovers though, since I a wee-bit obsessed with crossover snap wings! They make such a lovely fit! However, this diaper did fit my boy very nicely as-is.

He weighs about 27 lbs and fits the diaper like a dream. The only thing that I didn't like about the diaper was the soaker - it was quite small, about the size of a large maxi-pad. It wasn't a problem, because we have lots of inserts that we interchange between diapers, but it's something to consider when ordering -- make sure you have more inserts for things like naps, younger babies that wet a lot, and long travel trips. The small insert DID do a really great job in absorbing though - no leaks! So, maybe there is a little truth to the saying "size doesn't matter" or whatever it is people say!

Here's a great example of the way Jayme can mix and match and create fluffy art!
 
It is another Facebook photo, but I just couldn't resist sharing it. A custom order, doesn't it represent Dr. Suess' Thing 1 and Thing 2 so well? I'd love to see these on twins!!

How It All Shakes Out
Daytime: 5
Night-time: 4
User-friendliness: 5
Affordability: 5
Quality: 4.5
When All Is Said And Done: 4.5

It's so funny--I end up tackling my boy and holding him still if I want any photos these days! I actually have one that I tried to take that I call the "Bigfoot" since it's blurry! And, there's a shadow of my camera. This is clearly a professional bigfoot researcher style photo!


Well, here's the rundown. I like this diaper for daytime. I think I would LOVE it in the summer time, because it's so bright and cute. However, I hope to have my son potty-trained by summer, so maybe the next kiddo? But, you never know, do you? I like that this is a sleeve pocket design, so it's super easy to stuff. I didn't like the size of the soaker that was included, but it worked pretty well for short timeframes and can easily be remedied by adding more inserts. The quality is awesome--from the soft inner lining to the care and creativity given to putting in different colored snaps! These are highly affordable cloth diapers and Jayme is very friendly and eager to please! My husband likes the diaper, which is a huge testament to the ease of use. At night-time I did put a soaker over top of this diaper only because I know my son is a heavy wetter and a 12+ hour sleeper sometimes, so a little insert with PUL just wouldn't have been wise! But, for a daytime diaper - this is groovy man!
 
One lucky reader will be receiving a big discount on their ENTIRE purchase from Happy Camper Cloth! You can also buy your own Happy Camper Cloth diapers anytime from the Happy Camper Cloth Etsy Shop or you can contact Jayme on her Facebook page, too!

You can enter through the Rafflecopter form by clicking here, to my Merry Fluffy Christmas post! I'd like to thank Jayme for sponsoring the giveaway and for creating a fun diaper for my boy to sport! Everyone have a happy and safe holiday season!

**Disclosure - I received a review diaper to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own and are 100% honest.**

3 comments:

  1. Love the Dr. Suess! I would probably get that, or some sort of minky dipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, she is an artist indeed. I would love one!

    ReplyDelete