5. Go to bed 15 minutes earlier. You will feel 15 times better the next day.
4. It's true...get in a walk everyday. Walking works! Even if it is just walking further to work from your car or taking Fido for an extra stroll at night. You'll feel better.
3. Kick the caffeine. You don't have to nix it all, but if you keep it to ONE cup of coffee, tea or soda, your body will thank you. Even better...replace the missing ounces with WATER!
2. Be more positive. Listen closely to what you say all day long tomorrow. Is most of it negative? Take a mental pause before speaking this week--if it's negative, spin it to be positive. If you can't do that, maybe just keep it to yourself. It's easy to fall into a negativity spiral. No one likes that. Not even you!
1. Throw a grocery bag full of "stuff" away from each room in your house. Donate it. Sell it. Repurpose it. Whatever you need to do. But almost all of us have extra clutter which not only makes us stressed, it is just sitting there. If you haven't used it in 6 months...try to let go! It's even better if you can find a few bag loads from each room!
There! Small things that add up to BIG change!