It's O-MEGA Helpful to Your Learning Experience...


You've all heard about how helpful Omega-3s are in keeping you healthy. Smart. Happy. Sharp.

Well, it's true. They help you focus (all of us parents should appreciate that one!) They help with brain development, another one that we as parents can really dig, just for different reasons. You can learn more about Omega 3s and brain function by going HERE.

I've been invited to participate in getting the word out about Omegas with the What’s Essential™ School Supplies Giveaway!! Now I'm inviting YOU to enter!!

for the giveaway!!!


Nordic Naturals is the #1-selling fish oil in the U.S. They have products for kids and adults. The first time around, my son may have just been too young for the jellies, because now, he LOVES THEM!! I feel good knowing that I'm getting at least a little bit of better nutrition into my picky eater! It's like I'm a nutrition ninja! What a great way to get kiddos their much needed brain-boosters, right? Nordic Naturals is committed to giving each generation what they need to grow healthy and strong.


YOU are invited to nominate a school by using the Nordic Naturals Facebook app.

***Elementary, middle, or high schools are eligible for nomination. Nominating period is September 20—October 31, 2013. In November, one school will be selected at random to receive a check for $3,000 for school supplies. 500 nominated schools will receive a copy of Amazing Grades, 101 Best Ways to Improve Your Grades Faster by Pat Wyman.


That's not all!! You can save now, by using the code below on your online order:
SSGIVEAWAY for 15% off of your entire order. 
Code expires: 10/31/13.

***This is a sponsored post. I may receive promotional samples or a complimentary book as a thank you for this sponsored post authorship. My opinions are still my own. I was compensated in no other way.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012