Diaper Dawgs ~ Merry #FluffyXmas Sponsor Spotlight

Merry Fluffy Christmas, Everyone!

No more reaching into a soiled diaper, or worse, a soiled diaper that has been soaking or cold after rinsing and left in your diaper pail overnight. No more cringing at the thought of what you COULD have on your hands when you're done with the laundry! Diaper Dawgs "a mom's best friend in cloth diapering." And they truly are. You could say that they are everyone's best friend in cloth diapering!
Photo from the Diaper Dawgs website.

You can choose from TWO different sets of colors. The little doggy heads slip right over your hands (think of making a 'duck shadow puppet' and then just pop them on! You can now separate, un-snap, pull out and maneuver any cloth diaper or insert without the worry of what will be lurking on your hands afterward. (They are also handy for any other job that you need some dexterity for and do not want to touch with your bare hands!)

Textured 'palettes' help the dawgs hold even the most slippery sodden inserts and diapers!


Added bonus: Sterilize when you've potty-trained the last fluffy bummed child to walk your household floors and then use them as a decorative cover for clothes-pinning artwork or other clamped odds and ends. They could also make a bath toy, I suppose after a thorough cleaning. I also like them for rinsing my Mama Cloth, since the cold water and thorough rinsing can make my hands quite uncomfortable after just a minute or two!



Just as we love other cloth diapering accessories and have considered them "lifesavers" and necessities, we put Diaper Dawgs on that list now.

Starting at 12 a.m. on 12/1, you can WIN a set of your choice in color Diaper Dawgs, as part of my Merry Fluffy Christmas Giveaway Prize Package. You'll have to go to my Giveaway Announcement Page to enter, and then by all means, hop around to find more fluffy fun on the blogs listed in the Linky at the bottom of the page.
Good Luck!

Retailers of Diaper Dawgs can be found at the Diaper Dawgs Website -- keep up to date with all the goings-on from the Dawg Blog or by heading to Facebook to Like their page!

***I was sent a complimentary set of Diaper Dawgs for the review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are 100% my own.***

11 comments:

  1. In that past I've kind of pish-poshed over Diaper Dawgs, thinking they're kind of a silly gimmick. I've passed through the transitioning from EBF - solids without issue.. but lately the messes have been... messier... so I think perhaps I may rethink these cute guys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I thought all the "extras" were just that -- things that I didn't need lying around the house. BUT, I will say these handy fellas + my Spray Pal are two accessories that I wouldn't cloth diaper without again!

      Delete
  2. Huh, how interesting! They are really cute, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! I am so excited to enter to win these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I have a set of these and they are so cute! I love not having to get my fingers dirty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound perfect!!!! I could definitely use a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting these! They were on my black friday shopping list but were out of stock... they now are on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to add these to the list of "things to get the husband so he won't be so scared of cloth diapering."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to try these. I tried using gloves for a while but they are a pain to put in and off so I think diaper dawgs would be much easier.

    ReplyDelete