Made Just for You by Lisa ~ Merry #FluffyXmas Sponsor Spotlight

Merry Fluffy Christmas, Everyone!

Isn't it nice to have a place to store your soiled diapers? Or, even before that, to have a place where you can put clean diapers all together before you travel? I LOVE wetbags for many uses. For a long time, we were seeing great prints on cloth diapers readily available, but solid colors only for the wetbags. Well, this is the end of boring wetbags. Made Just For You By Lisa is a great Etsy shop that has some awesome prints to choose from with great quality to boot!



This wetbag had me at hello. I was so drawn to all the mustache mania. Mustaches and facial hair in general is a bit trendy right now (thank you Duck Dynasty) but I've always been a silly 'stache kind of gal. I love handlebar mustache coffee cups and I've also always been a bit impressed by the Monopoly man! Monacles aside, mustaches are super rad. Naturally, I'd gravitate toward that print.



The print drew me in, but the quality and great size of the bag is what kept me impressed. The PUL is heavy-duty, so I'm not worried about overstuffing that sucker. I can fit 8-10 diapers in the bag easily (if you don't need it to lay flat for space purposes.) I can also fit my family of three's entire swimming ensembles. That would include a swim diaper + 2T trunks and rashguard, my adult rashguard and shorts, and my husbands swim trunks. It's awesome for pool clothes, diapers, and even accommodates things like detergent or RLR. If you are really looking to be thorough, throw a laundry ball or two into the bag as well, so when you get to your destination, you will be doing some green washing and drying (if you're not hanging and sunning, that is!)

How It All Shakes Out
Size: 5
Durability: 5
Functionality: 5
Affordability: 5
Quality: 5
When All Is Said And Done: 5.0



Starting at 12 a.m. on 12/1, you can WIN a small (10x10) wetbag, Made Just for You by Lisa, as part of my Merry Fluffy Christmas Giveaway Prize Package. There are many great prints to choose from! You'll have to go to my Giveaway Announcement Page to enter, and then by all means, hop around to find more fluffy fun on the blogs listed in the Linky at the bottom of the page.
Good Luck!

A wetbag like this can be purchased or ordered at the Made Just for You by Lisa Etsy Shop -- keep up to date with all the goings-on at Made Just for You by Lisa by heading to Facebook to Like her page!

***I was sent a complimentary wetbag for the review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are 100% my own.***

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like you can stuff A LOT in there! Can't find this in your review, but is this a single or a double pocket bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a BIG wet bag! And that mustache print is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that print! And I love wetbags! I probably have too many lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to need all new wet bags with this baby and I love that Mustache print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm often worried about the quality of pul in wetbags. I'm glad these are heavy-duty!

    I like the octopus print on the website!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like being able to choose my own print....I'm not into the mustache trend;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wetbag is definitely on my list of must haves! I'll have to keep an eye out for the very best pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The size looks perfect, you can never have too many wet bags, they are SO useful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable! I love the little snack bag with the birds on it. I think my daughter would love that! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012