Me llamo...

I REALLY like the name Raahi. It's Indian I believe and it translates to "traveller." You couldn't be blessed with a better name, in my opinion and I'd love to be a self-fulfilling prophecy in that case!


Raahi

That ladies and gentlemen, is what I'd change my name to, if given a choice. Though Amanda has never really steered me wrong either. So maybe I'd just stay the same. Or maybe I'd legally ADD Raahi to my name! So, if I could maybe I would. I know that's wishy-washy, but hey, it's what I'd do. I know I CAN change my name to whatever I'd like, but I've already used my freebie, and I'm cheap, so unless they were giving away free name changes, I wouldn't buy a new name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012