The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot about Christmas!


The cat is back with the return of the PBS KIDS blockbuster hit THE CAT IN THE HAT KNOWS A LOT ABOUT CHRISTMAS! Make sure that you and yours are tuned in, November 27th as Cat, Nick and Sally help a lost reindeer find his way home. THE CAT IN THE HAT KNOWS A LOT ABOUT CHRISTMAS! airs November 27, with multiple repeats (on November 28, 29, 30 and December 1, 13, and 24.)




I cannot say that the Cat in the Hat is ALWAYS my favorite, but I can say that the songs on the program are ALWAYS in my head. I can also attest that there is really good, accurate information and good use of imagination in the content of the program. That makes me a pleased as pie mama, and my kiddo is rather in agreement!


PBS KIDS Holiday Week


I could just squeal. I LOVE festive programming. I am such a holiday dork. Proudly, unabashedly, and especially during Christmas! So, for those of you, like me, that light your tree the moment it is socially acceptable (and often before so) you'll want to DVR this or at least mark it down!


PBS KIDS will also air a week of holiday and winter-themed programming from favorite series across the schedule on December 9 – 13.  “Holiday Week” includes encore presentations of other holiday favorites, including CURIOUS GEORGE: A Very Monkey Christmas, ARTHUR’S PERFECT CHRISTMAS, and holiday-themed episodes from your favorite PBS KIDS series, such as WILD KRATTS, SUPER WHY!, THOMAS & FRIENDS, and more.

1 comment:

  1. I recently saw the Cat in the Hat Show while babysitting for my friend's four boys. I was glad to see that it was an acceptable show for all ages. I haven't had to look for a children's show for a number of years so I was being ultra cautious.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012