Turtle Soup Company ~ Merry #FluffyXmas Spotlight

Merry Fluffy Christmas, Everyone!

The adventure of cloth diapering continues when you enter the potty learning stage -- and it's really quite fun and still plenty fluffy! We've found the cloth trainer to top all other trainers. It's a set really -- Wee Beginners paired with a Wee Woolie Cover! This is the ultimate in naptime and bedtime training and they just plain ROCK.

Want to know where they come from? Turtle Soup Company makes them and we are so happy to have found out about them! These are my son's favorite "big boy boxers" and they are MY favorite because they work so well. Now, realize these aren't diapers. They are training pants, so they have a lot of added protection for kids that are not fully wetting themselves most of the time. We still have accidents, especially at night, but during the day, he's usually good to go.


As you can see, it's quite a collection of wonderful trainers. We LOVED all the fun prints -- there are a TON of them and Cortney is REALLY great to work with. I told her the prints we liked, and she whipped up some amazing trainers for us! All very boyish and my son was actually incredibly excited to sport his new skivvies! I enjoyed the fact that Turtle Soup Co. has various "levels" of absorbency, so you can tailor your trainers to what your kiddo needs. This helps to eliminate the 'bulk' that could be unnecessary and could even be why your child hates his trainers! This happened to us with the bulkier "nighttime" trainers and finally we realized we need to be searching for learning underwear rather than diaper-style trainers.

My son who is 2.5 years old and about 34 lbs fit into the 2T-3T size perfectly, with a little room for growth. They also make a 'slim jim' option in that size, for the beanpoles out there! He also wears a size 2T-3T in clothing, so I'd say that Turtle Soup Co. sizes are VERY TRUE to the standard USA sizes for most clothing.

The Wee Beginner Boxer Brief Trainer has a functional (and cute sounding) "double Puddle Pad" soaker, a double layered bottom and a quadruple layer front. The leg and waist holes are non-elastic and very wide with allows for maximum range of motion AND great comfort. I really wouldn't know firsthand, but they look comfortable when my son runs around in them! They retail for just $12.00 on the Turtle Soup Co. website, you can purchase a pair or more by visiting the site today.

We really love the cool designs. We adore the quality. And the price is right as well.

The Wee Woolie Boxer Briefs are another great design and wonderful for the night-time accident prevention. Again, please do not expect that if your child has a full-on accident that this will contain it, like a diaper would, but for those leaks, near-misses and dry nights--these are your go-to training option. Wool is a wonderful diapering option and we loved using wool covers and longies when we were diapering a year or more ago, but now we love wool for that added layer of protection (and warmth for winter!) The wool is super soft and the size was true (we got Medium) which is 2T-3T and is also pretty standard fit. They also have a woolie soaker that you can add for extra protection. The woolie cover retails for $24.00 on the Turtle Soup Co. website.

This set totally rocks. If I were to purchase something exclusively, like if I only had ONE choice in training pants, these would be what I'd go for I think. They just absolutely make things so easy. Rad. Love them. My son loves them. They are easy to wash and they wear extremely well. The attention to detail (like the trimmed) front access area on the trainers make them extra adorable.

Starting on 12/1, you can WIN ONE OF TWO gift certificates to use on anything at the Turtle Soup Co. website as part of my Merry Fluffy Christmas Giveaway Prize Package and you can get your own Wee Woolie goodness, trainers, clothing or other fluff! You'll have to go to my Giveaway Announcement Page to enter, and then by all means, hop around to find more fluffy fun on the blogs listed in the linky at the bottom of the page. Good Luck!

To keep up to date with all the goings-on at Lalabye Baby by heading to Facebook to Like their page! There are so many cute patterns and designs!

***Disclosure: I was sent a Woolie set to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own.***

21 comments:

  1. Levels of absorbency - awesome! I've sort of made categories of our own inserts for the same reasons (some are strictly overnight inserts, others are day time, nap time, going out, etc).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute trainers! Love all the cute prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like great trainers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh the boxer briefs are something new in the cloth world! I'll be potty training a boy in the next 6 months or so and these would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Customizable absorbancy is wonderful. I'll have to remember that trick when we get to the potty training stage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute prints that would be good for boys! Sometimes it's hard to find boy-friendly prints!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try these with my son for the times he doesn't quite make it

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the first trainers that I've seen that look like boy boxers...how neat!

    I love having the option of "Slim Jim" for slimmer children!

    Comment by: KD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dinosaur print! If I was having a boy they would totally be on my wish list :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Fluffy Christmas! :) These are adorable, I like the fun prints!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm interested to know what the girl prints would look like. Even though that's a little ways off for us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have a ways to go before potty training but this product looks amazing and I will keep it in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that these look like real grown up pants. I think these would make a great transition.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great! I would totally put these on my little girl when she's potty trained.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that these look like "big boy" pants! I want some for one our little guy potty learns.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm looking for good trainers since my daughter is currently training. These sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that these trainers look like boys boxers. How cute are those dinosaurs! Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like how the woolies look like boxers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We are far from the potty learning stage, but I can't wait for it! I'm excited that I still get to feed my fluff obsession with great products like these even when my kiddo is transitioning out of regular diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so cute! I don't think I've seen trainers that look like boxers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm in the middle of potty training my daughter at the moment (25 months) and i love how these have different absorbency levels.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012