Weensy Baby ~ Merry #FluffyXmas Spotlight


Photo of ornament from Weensy Baby Etsy shop:

Weensy Baby Etsy shop carries cloth diaper ornaments and keychain FOBs, as well as baby shoe keychains and wrist straps. You can find all of your fluffy and baby-related fun accessories at the shop! Make sure to "Favorite" the shop, so you'll always know what's new!

An ornament like this can be purchased or ordered at the Weensy Baby shop -- or head to Facebook to Like their page! Prices vary from about $6.00 - $15.00.

***I was sent a complimentary ornament for the spotlight. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are 100% my own.***

3 comments:

  1. These ornaments are adorable and perfect to commemorate baby's first Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these but I think hubby would think I am crazy if i put it on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment by: KD

    I love her keychains...especially the Star Trek: The Next Generation one! I love that some are pockets and others are AI2s!

    ReplyDelete