Campus Book Rentals ~ Why buy when you can rent? New Program! Rent Back!

**This is a sponsored post but my own opinions are expressed below.**

With all the money you're pouring into your education, don't sell yourself short! Save that extra money for some last-minute Holiday shopping or splurge on yourself! But DON'T give the money to the highway robbers that sell the texts for your classes. It's insane what they want for books these days!




Campus Book Rentals (a company that can save you a bundle) has a NEW program called Rent Back! This is a pretty neat program where YOU can use your old textbooks to let Campus Books rent to other students! It's something that will happen over and over and YOU will get a profit from those books that would otherwise collect dust and take up space! See how it works, here:


I am thankful that I have not had to buy a text in a few years. If I DID have to get a book now, I'd definitely rent it. The proof is in the pudding as they say or, in my case in the basement. Totes FULL of textbooks, probably three of the between my husband and myself. All just taking up space and getting more and more dated. Don't let this happen to you!

They offer free shipping and you can even HIGHLIGHT in texts. The good things about Campus Book Rentals and the Rent Back program don't end there. They are also supporters of Operation Smile, which is an organization that helps kids with a cleft lip or palate.

You can't go wrong with Campus Book Rentals! Save money! Make money! Help others!

You can find Campus Book Rentals on Facebook for all the latest and greatest!

**This is a sponsored post but my own opinions are expressed above.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment