Fast 5 by Nutrisystem

The Fast 5 is a really neat part of the Nutrisystem program.

This box gives you everything you need to eat for a week. It's as they say, fool proof. The cool part is, you can lose 5 pounds in your first week!


Fast 5 is even sold in Walmart stores (thousands of them) around the US. So, you can get a feel for the ease and taste of Nutrisystem that way as well!



Pros:
  • The Shakes are tasty!
  • There are SOME meals like Alfredo that are rather filling
  • I DID lose weight, I didn't starve!


Cons
  • You don't have much choice--whatever is in the box is what you should eat. 
  • The box included Spicy Kung Pao Noodles which I would not eat. 
  • I didn't exercise near as much as I should have. 
  • There are no desserts.



Bottom Line: I liked about half of the Fast 5. I didn't lose 5, or EIGHT as I had felt sure I would. I DID feel kind of empty the first few days. But, I think it's important to "condition" your body to the months of the new lifestyle it will be encountering and this is a good way to do it.



I need to look into whether I can order some of the items from my Fast 5 week as an a la cart option or if they are exclusive to the box. I LOVED the e-Zing Shakes. Conversely, I do not like the Vanilla Protein shake (the chocolate is marginal for me too) so I'd love to continue on the shakes that were in the Fab 5. They were actually really good and filling.

**I received a complimentary program for participation as a #NSNation Blogger. All opinions are very honest and are my own. No other compensation was received.**

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, impressive. It’s quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.
    extreme weight loss

    ReplyDelete