Mama's Got a Brand New Look ~ Mineral Brilliance

Ever want to GREEN up your makeup, no matter what the color? Well, Mineral Brilliance has done just that! With ingredients like Mica, Magnesium, and other naturally occurring minerals, there is an array of color that can be made from Mother Nature!


I was able to try three eye shadows (in the trial size) and I really LOVE the color mist! It's wonderfully subtle and with my red hair, makes me feel like Princess Merida! You'll love buying your makeup from a REAL person, rather than Covergirl or another mass-produced brand AND you'll know that you're a little closer to Mother Nature, wearing some of what comes from the earth right on your face! It's just crazy enough to be so cool for your NEW look!



Check out the Mineral Veil setting powder! Perfect for an all-day long look! Make sure to check out my Mama's Got a Brand New Look event page for your chance to call this cool powder your very own!

**I was given a trial pack in exchange for this post. The value was less than $5 and I was not compensated in any other way.**

4 comments:

  1. I love Mineral Brilliance it's awesome make up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Mineral Brilliance but I have wanted to try mineral makeup for a long time. I just haven't been able to afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not too familiar with the brand Mineral Brilliance (well, until now) but I tried mineral make-up for the first time about 6 months ago and loved the results. The problem was (I think) the brand I was using made my skin itch and burn like crazy. Hopefully it was just the brand. I'd love to try this and see how it feels/looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mineral make-up. It just makes a persons face look so much smoother to me. It's a very good product.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012