Chicken Soup for the Soul: Multi-tasking Moms

Here is a fun book that I think every mom can relate to, fresh off the press from Chicken Soup for the Soul called "The Multitasking Mom's Survival Guide." Think it might come in handy? I thought so!

Between practices, lessons, lunches, appointments, play time, nap time, and some snuggles, a mom can be a pretty busy gal. There are those that hold full-time jobs and those that have several kiddos. Moms are different in many ways but we can all come together and empathize on the multi-tasking bit. And, any help is always welcome. I cannot wait to read this one!



This book does not go on sale until March 18th, but the kind folks at Chicken Soup for the Soul wanted to give copies to THREE lucky readers! You can win one from the Under the Rainbow event as well as the Spring Into Fitness event. I will announce the third opportunity very soon!


*This is a sponsored post. I am a member of the Souper Bloggers and I may receive promotional items or review products from time to time for posting this type of content. All opinions are my own and I am not compensated in any other way.*

1 comment: