Fountain of Youth. And Immunity. And Health. And So Much More!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I'm talking about water. This is one of the obstacles I've done poorly with on my new Nutrisystem lifestyle. It's something that is important to any nutrition plan though. No matter if you are Kikkan Randall or someone like me, or in between...water is something everyone needs and so few of us drink enough of!

I've been trying so hard putting in some effort in regard to drinking water. Most days, if I drink a full 24 oz. water bottle, that's a good day. I've gotten better, true, now I'm up to about two of those bottles -- nearly all the way to the minimum recommended intake of water daily.



How are you at drinking water? 

I tried writing the time on the water bottle instead of the ounces and paying attention to that. BUT for a woman that lives by a toddlers' rhythms rather than the clock, it did little good.

The good news is that THE SHAKES ARRIVED! Thank goodness, too! Not a moment too soon! I actually gained a pound this week and having my shakes back and trying to drink more water is my strategy. However, I have lost about 6% body fat and I am noticing that I can pull my jeans off without unbuttoning them! A size large shirt is fitting me more flatteringly. Oh, and this is a good one --- if I squat down to grab something, my undies stay about halfway down my bum -- the jeans stay in place, thankfully. But, I'm left with an awkward nudge and shake to try to coax my undies back up. Time to shop!

It's been about three weeks since we moved (goodbye treadmill) and I'm feeling the effects. Since spring has not yet sprung in the north country, I'm trying every way possible to get in 'more steps' each day. I put in my application to the local YMCA, so soon, I'll be running again (with childcare) and before you now it, I'll be outside running again!

So, it is with these goals in mind that I start my LAST month on the Nutrisystem diet. I'm feeling a little sad!

*I received a complimentary meal plan in return for my participation in this campaign. I was compensated in no other way. All opinions are 100% my own.*

1 comment:

  1. My goal this year is to drink more water. I really like Aloe water.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012