Heart Healthy Happiness + Recipes

*Sponsored Post*

I'm freshly showered from my FAMILY workout! You heard me! We ventured out in the balmy pre-spring weather (45 degrees is pretty dang nice after the deep freeze!) and we got on our skis. We made about two miles, sweating and sliding, pushing and gliding all the while smiling and working out. This is one of our favorite ways to stay heart healthy in the winter. We're an outdoors family, so anything we can do outside keeps us happy! Anything we can do that is active keeps us healthy. It's a lovely way to live!

I worry occasionally about heart health--having issues on my paternal side of the genetic tree, but doing small things to help combat my odds of developing problems makes me feel proactive and a lot more positive about my outlook. (It happens to be good so far!)

What does your family do to be heart healthy? Do you exercise together? Eat well? 

Save while shopping with these savvy saver coupons!


Here are some recipe faves from our home to yours:


Broccoli Cheddar Rice



Slow-Cooked Chicken & Butternut Squash



Creamy Turkey & Vegetable Lasagna



Pizza Primavera with Cauliflower Crust



Pork Medallions with Spinach & Barley



*Sponsored Post*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012