Flipping for Fall! The event starts soon!

Well, it's that time. I have no idea how summer flew away so fast, but it's almost gone. And with that comes the exciting news -- we've closed on a house! What next? Well, the prior owners were NOT contractors, to say the least. 

So, we're FLIPPING FOR FALL this year as we renovate, redecorate, and create from a house, our new home!



For the next eight weeks, we'll be sharing DIYs, tips, tricks, reviews of great home improvement brands and items, and so much random fall flippin' fun!

We hope you'll join us and keep us in your thoughts -- they sometimes say a marriage can withstand anything BUT home improvements! Let's hope they're wrong! 

We're actually really excited to 'feather the nest' if you will...with winter around the corner we are hoping to be all settled by November. 


2 comments:

  1. I love doing redecorating but I'm always on my own when it comes to DIY, it seems so intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I can't wait to have a home of my own to do all these exciting things to!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012