BayB Brand Bean Bags [an intro to something neat!]

If you are like me, you spend 99% of your time holding your new baby. The other 1% might be spent eating, sleeping, or showering -- or spending precious little time with their siblings. That's my life lately. It's not because I want to hold my new bambino ALL THE TIME -- I love him, he's great, snuggles rock. BUT...I'd love to eat with more than one hand. I'd like to take a shower and shave and condition well... It would be nice to even write a bit more - but frankly, it's been lame using just ONE hand to hunt and peck!

Why? I'm sure that's what you're thinking. Why is my life like this? Well, my child hates his nest, I do not want to associate the car seat with bad vibes (he NEEDS to travel well to fit into our fam), and we have older sibling that loves to "help" -- oh and pets. Anyway...when I saw the BayB Brand Bean Bags...I knew this could be a lifesaver armsaver.

Some info from the good folks that make these little ingenious baby nooks:


BayB Brand Bean Bags is the concept of two friends, two dads looking to make a better life for their families by bringing high quality products to yours! We come from different backgrounds, different parts of the country, brought together through a common goal to start our own business and be independent of the daily 9-5 grind.

All products are sourced, tested and hand assembled and filled in our facilities in Minneapolis, MN and Portland, OR. We ship direct to our customers using USPS or FedEx to guarantee a timely delivery. All orders ship out within 24 hours.

My readers Save $20 now on BayB Brand Bean Bag Chairs on Amazon! 





While I have yet to actually try this little invention, I think it looks both safe and cozy. It might be another product that my picky little person rejects, but when you're a parent to a small kiddo, you'll try anything and everything to keep them happy and get just a little more out of your production in a day!

Disclosure: This post is made possible by my partnership and participation with US Family Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012