And the Oscar Goes to...

So there are few things more exciting for moms that spend a lot of time nursing and channel-surfting at night than events that guarantee HOURS of entertainment. First it was the Super Bowl and I didn't tune into the SAG awards, but I will definitely be in the front row (in our home) for the Oscars! In fact, I'll be throwing a little party with the fam! Oscar's BINGO anyone?

We will be turning in for speeches, hanging on every word, and hoping for our favorites tonight! We'll also be trying some new treats and recipes! Oscar Lasagna Hotdish (I know, it doesn't sound fancy and it's not! Really, I'm just sticking "Oscar" on the front of that one! Stonyfield Yogurt Pearls will be our fancy desserts!



We wrote before about how we loved Stonyfield Petite Creme - well, we'll be partyin' it up, enjoying more of that fare as well! My personal fave was the Strawberry - while my husband liked Black Cherry. We got some Jello, Applesauce, and chopped up tropical fruit like papaya and pineapple and we'll be mixing it all together with some of the flavored Petite Creme to make a mostly healthy concoction as a fruity side salad for our pasta dish.

One thing I know for sure? I'm excited to see Neil Patrick Harris host AND I read something about the songwriters of Frozen making a song for him! Not only that but I'm SURE that Reese Witherspoon has got it in the bag for her performance in Wild! One interesting thing I had no idea about is that folks can win for their work on fake (and real) mustache management in movies! How fun! Grand Budapest Hotel has my vote there!



What is your favorite category? Are you rootin' for a particular someone? Do you watch awards shows with anxious excitement? Have a girls night with friends to indulge? 


Disclosure: I was partyin' in style with my family as part of a partnership with Stonyfield and my membership as a Stonyfield Yo-getter. I was not compensated in any way other than complimentary product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012