My-oh-my My Yo-Baby has grown!

My Yo-Baby is almost FOUR! Yes, that sweet little dribbly, yogurt face has grown into a yogurt-faced little boy. I remember when I used to dread feeding him - I know that sounds terrible! But, I hated the mess. When I got him hooked as a bigger kid on Yo Kids pouches I was stoked to not have anything to clean up after. But now I also miss those days long gone of "babyhood."

What I am fondly remembering though is setting up my big boy (now almost 4!!) for having a healthy "gut" as my grandma would say - with the beneficial probiotics of yogurt starting him out as a Yo Baby! I'm looking forward to doing the same for our new little guy, and though he's too young now and we exclusively breastfeed for at least a year if we can, I'm excited to continue on the path of health and happiness with Stonyfield for my guy.



Yo-babies are the best! We're a Stonyfield family and I am a little biased because we've had such great experiences and flavorful enjoyment with Stonyfield, but truly, the baby years are the best years and I believe in giving my children the best of all they need to thrive. Do you have a Yo Baby? Did you?

Those slobbery yogurt-caked smiles are the most memorable. I'm excited to make more memories soon! (On another totally honest note, hubby LOVES the flavors and taste of Yo-Baby too!) So really, we're all a bunch of Yo-babies at heart!

Disclosure: I am a Stonyfield Yo-Getter. I received a complimentary Yo-Baby Swag pack for use in this article. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any other way to date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment