Capturing Memories with AdoramaPix

I'm a Snapfish member and a Shutterfly member. I've dabbled with other sites like Collage.com as well. I love a good deal and I love having different patterns and styles and options when it comes to organizing my digital photos and making something tangible to enjoy the memories over and over. 

Well, I recently heard about AdoramaPix to display our captured memories in rich color and vibrant detail. I love the lay-flat design (often this means additional fees on other sites) and they have gift ideas too. I'm happy to have become a new member -- it is always a good thing to have your photos uploaded to several sites just in case. 

Do you have a favorite site? Are you a member of many? I don't think it ever hurts to spread the love and the photos -- I also enjoy email newsletter perks from several sites--you can too!

SAVE WITH THIS CODE:

25% off our square photo books (6x6,8x8,10x10,12x12). Use code: pxusfam25 ends 09/30/2015 11:59 pm EST

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012