These Will Melt Your Heart - If You Can Stand The Opening Joke!

We've been learning Knock, Knock Jokes in our house lately. It's what you do when you have a four year old. So, we invented this one to greet my husband after his long day at work after our courier came and delivered us a fun little package.


Knock, Knock!
Who's there?
Interrupting Cow. 

I know, I know...You KNOW this old chestnut! Humor me, though!

[Begrudgingly]...Interrupting Cow, who?

Moooooooo!!! Fruit Snacks!!! Cow Fruit Snacks!! Mooooooo!!






I then gave him an entire box of fruit snacks for his very own to take to work and hide in a drawer for those afternoon pick-me-ups!

You want to know the REALLY crazy thing about these? They are GROWN UP favorites! My son (who is addicted to sugar) but usually won't do much that says Organic (even though he cannot read yet, he senses these things, I swear!) He likes them. BUT, me and my husband love them. We actually had to limit our intake when we saw after the first day that there was an entire box in the trash by suppertime!!

To be fair they have a different consistency -- but that's what appeals to the grown ups I believe. They aren't like chewing on bath beads or plastic. They taste REAL! And how can you not just melt when you see the little cows? I love cows! These are what we will be investing in for Halloween this year, to Moooooove others to snack a little healthier!


Disclosure: We are Stonyfield YoGetters. We received samples for the purposes of this post. We received no other compensation for this post specifically. All opinions are our own.

2 comments:

  1. My kids love these. I do like that they are organic. They are healthier than other snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good. My kids love Stonyfield Squeezers, so we are already a fan of the brand. I so want these now!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012