Connect

#JustBeYou prAna and Stonyfield + [prAna Discount Code!]

On these fall mornings, as I get my four minutes before the children wake to dreamily watch the steam rise from my coffee and decide what we'll do for the day, the part about what to eat and wear takes care of itself. I pair Oh My Yog Wild Quebec Blueberry Yogurt by Stonyfield with prAna's Lined Boyfriend Jeans. Like every day.


At this point I'm rather glad I do not have teenage daughters to say something like: "Mom you've worn those pants three times this week and it's Wednesday!"




These oh-so-cozy jeans are part of the Organic Cotton line that prAna has so perfectly pulled together, featuring tops and bottoms for all occasions, yoga to getting outside to hike. prAna makes something perfect for sipping your morning coffee and eating your favorite breakfast, too!

My pairing of Oh My Yog Wild Quebec Blueberry with the prAna Lined Boyfriend Jeans is perfect because it's an everyday, every occasion match up. I adore blueberry yogurt -- it's something I never get sick of and never seem to get enough of. The proof is in the pudding on the pants...I only take them off to wash them, lately. From hunting adventures to drop-off line at the preschool, these are cozy and comfortable and stylish enough to wear in town.


These jeans will be what I wear when I travel -- you know the secret of great flannel-lined pants? They are like a mullet. Yes, a mullet. There is a serious, business front for all to see, but on the inside, you might as well have your pajamas on for how at-home you feel!

Since I like traveling to areas that any Norwegian gal might like (think cooler temps, maybe some rain, nothing near the sun-searing Equator...) these jeans will keep me warm whether I'm chilling out Apr├Ęs-ski or hiking in the alpine in the autumn sun, these will be my go-to bottoms. I can feel it! I might opt for another option while running or if I ever try my hand at yoga again... But for the things I love, which get me outside and in the wild blueberries of the forest floor, these are the jeans in which I can just be ME.

I can feel good being ME in these jeans because prAna is uniquely sustainable in their operations and in their mission. Take a look at what they value -- for me, a conservationist at heart, I can get behind a brand like this. Same goes for Stonyfield (which is no surprise, since I love being a Yo-Getter for the tasty organic brand) -- the Stonyfield cows make me happy too, I won't lie!



Now it's my pleasure to share they GOOD of organic cotton from prAna's new threads that can get you from the studio to work and into the mountains.



What would make you #JustBeYou?

Enter below for a chance to try out an item from the Organic Cotton line from prAna!


THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.



Enjoy 15% off at prAna with this code: JBYF15AOM
Expires December 15, 2015




Disclosure: I am a Stonyfield YoGetter and this post is sponsored by Stonyfield and prAna. My opinions and thoughts are my own. This giveaway is sponsored and fulfilled by prAna and Stonyfield. 

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome giveaway! Thanks for the chance! I love StonyField yogurt! I havnt had the chance to try Oh My Yog! , but I'm going to look for it now and try the Pacific Coast Strawberry flavor! The Madagacar vanilla bean flavor looks good too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their collection! Especially the Tyda Skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Prana lover for sure!! I am in love with the new organic cotton sweaters and would totally pick one of those. Thanks so much for the giveaway chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Prana! Such beautiful clothing and organic, what more could a gal want?

    ReplyDelete