Lovely Candy Co. - Decadent Gifting

When it comes to the holidays nothing makes me cringe more than the "themed" candies -- you know nothing from your quality name brand companies, instead chocolate coins, Santa shapes, and other oddities. Sure, Hershey and Nestle make holiday candy, but the stuff that ends up under the tree and in stockings is always the "gimmicky" cute stuff. No more. I have started selecting only GOOD tasting candy instead of deciding based upon what the tin wrapper looks like. What did I find? The Lovely Candy Company!




The Lovely Candy Company makes premium, consciously crafted candies for consumers looking for indulgent treats which offer the best ingredients available. Lovely candies are all natural, certified gluten free, tested non-GMO, certified kosher and contain no high fructose corn syrup or artificial ingredients. After getting the opportunity to try MANY flavors and varieties, I've come to decide that though I love them all, my favorites are the Sea Salt Caramel and the Chocolate Fudgees! I literally ate both bags myself, selfishly. I gifted some of the licorice and the assorted fruit chews and both by father and my son's preschool teacher had nothing but drooly, appreciative grins and thank yous to report!

Perfect for teacher Christmas gifts, stockings, kids and adults, this is our new go-to! You can get your own bag and find all of the delicious flavors by going to the Lovely Candy Co. website.

I enjoyed the super-soft, incredibly fresh quality of the candies but also enjoyed the packaging. Normally, as a "greenie" I don't care for extra packaging, but the resealable bags are fantastic and the little wax paper wraps are not as bad as the crinkly plastic things like dinner mints come in. Since they are consciously crafted, many folks can enjoy a treat: they are gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO, and there aren't even any artificial ingredients! Yummo, right?! The bags are very LOVELY as well -- a pretty design that is elegant for gifting. Perfection in a confection!

Disclosure: I participated in a partnership between US Family Guides and Lovely Candy Co. to make this post possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment