NOVICA - A Unique, Fair-trade Artisan Experience

Want a $25 gift card to use at NOVICA.com? Enter by COMMENTING on THIS post with what you'd get and who it would be for to win! [Ends 11/24 at 11:59 p.m. CDT]


This contest has ended. 





You can also save $7 off your first purchase with NOVICA by using the code: 
Save7Novica 

NOVICA [a partner with National Geographic] offers a unique shopping experience from regions all around the world. I love that you get to "meet" the artisans and learn a bit more about their life, trade, and culture. Putting a face to the craft makes a more meaningful experience -- I have a shoulder bag from Peru and I often think of the woman that crafted it when I use it. NOVICA is a fantastic source for holiday gifting! There are SO many options you will likely spend HOURS perusing the amazing handicrafts available!

Good luck in the giveaway!

*Disclosure: this post was made possible by a partnership with NOVICA and US Family Guide. I received compensation for this post but all opinions remain my own.* 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Minimalist in Black' men's wallet , or any of the hammocks! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Golden Star Shaped Beaded Ornaments (Set of 5), 'Dazzling Stars' for our Christmas tree.

    dlatany at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the Artisan Jewelry Sterling Silver Cocktail Ring, 'Lucky Dragonfly'!!!

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would get one of the handbags like the Siamese Blush Unique Cotton Shoulder Bag for my sisters in law!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really love the Sterling silver pendant necklace, 'Living Love'! So beautiful! I love how they are all handmade from all over the world! My mother would love that!
    landfjacobson @ charter. net

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://m.novica.com/_/unique-gifts/under-$25/blue-quartz-beaded-bracelets-wonders-pair/192555/


    for meeeee

    ReplyDelete