Redan Publishing - Perfect Magazines for Little Kids!

While in the grocery store I glanced down and saw Scooby Doo magazine. I'd never seen it before and because my son adores Scooby, I noted it for later purchase when he wasn't along. Soon after, I found out it comes from Redan Publishing and they over MANY great kids subscriptions!


A Magazine For Every Child! Great Interactive Children's Magazines Each issue contains stories, a craft project, a collectible poster and a workbook full of fun educational activities that are designed to give your child a head start in developing their early learning skills with the help of their favorite characters. Your child will spend endless hours stimulating their imaginations and having fun not realizing they are learning! These interactive magazines make the perfect gift!

I also remember the days of my youth (far away though they are...) and the delight I felt when my magazines came! I still love getting mail -- no matter how far technology takes us -- and my son is now an excited mail recipient too! He enjoys letters from relatives and will now enjoy magazines that are perfect for his age, interests, and abilities! Redan Publishing is the perfect source for magazines the littles will love!

The cost involved is minimal -- if you order online you get a FREE bonus issue! One year of Scooby Doo delivered to our address, for example, costs less than $30. I spend more than that in beverages for myself in a week I'm sure! I am happy to skip the ALO or latte once in a while and pay the savings forward to my son in the form of a gift that gets his literacy skills going and that he truly enjoys. With many titles to choose from, there's sure to be one for each boy or girl in your life!




Disclosure: I wrote this post in a partnership with Redan Publishing and US Family Guides. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment