He Likes it HOT!! The PERFECT dad gift!

The Monthly Pepper Box may just be the best thing my husband gets this year! He loves hot sauces and spices and eating raw peppers. He's also nuts! But, I love him, and so I try to keep him in pepper sauces and spices! I also make it a little game to see just how hot and zany I can find in sauces and peppers to see if I can make his eyes water a bit! Maybe we're both crazy! 




Your best friend in the pursuit of all things hot sauce, Monthly Pepper Box is like having a miniature hot sauce festival delivered to your door every month. Each month discover three bottles of artisan hot sauces for only $22. 

Get 10% off your membership (Gift & Ongoing) at Monthly Pepper Box. Make dads (or moms) happy with this perfect addition under the tree or in a stocking. (Does anyone have KIDS that love pepper sauces?) Mine think ketsup is spicy and they get it from ME! And for the record...some ketsup IS spicy! 

My readers get to save! 10% off Gift Membership or Ongoing Subscription signup - Use code: 10HOLIDAY


Disclosure: I wrote this post in a partnership with US Family Guides and Monthly Pepper Box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment