Connect

What do YOU want to know about Nutrisystem?

This content is sponsored. 

I'm happy to officially announce that I will be taking the Nutrisystem challenge for the SECOND time!! Starting today (January 11th!) As I thought about how I was going to plan for success and what I would want to write about, I realized I want to know what YOU want to know!! 


Have you tried Nutrisystem? What burning questions do you have? If I can find an answer, make a video, take a photo, or ask a question of my Nutrisystem counselor or the official brand experts, I will try to get an answer! This is your chance to use my firsthand experience for the next 90 days to help YOU make decisions about whether or not you'd like to try a Nutrisystem plan for your weight loss needs!

http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog


I'm enrolled in the Uniquely Yours plan -- I will be taking the plunge as a "breastfeeding mother" -- I have a one year old and we still breastfeed quite a bit, but he's eating full table foods (with the exception of a few things like eggs and honey.) 

In the past, after my first son was a toddler, back in 2012, I started my first round of Nutrisystem. I lost about 21 pounds and REALLY enjoyed the plan! After I lost all of the weight, I promptly found out I was pregnant with son #2!! 

Today was Day One. Baby steps, right? Make sure to follow my journey as I try to slim down while breastfeeding using Nutrisystem!


Disclosure: I am a #NSNation blogger. I do receive complimentary product in order to facilitate my articles and views about the program. All opinions are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment