Summer Lovin' in Time for Shark Week with Shark Tank!


Summer is on the horizon, schools are (mostly) out for the season, and we're anxiously awaiting Shark Week in this household. We're also celebrating our love of summer with a bunch of sites that are also into Summer Lovin!!

Since Shark Week kicks off this month, I figured we'd kick off the fun with a Shark Tank themed prize package this time! Sweet, right? Yes. Yes, it is!

I've compiled some of the most fun, unique and useful items that have appeared on Shark Tank for one reader to win! Good luck!

Don't forget to enter the GRAND PRIZE and hop around to all the other sites with fun, summery prizes too! (There's a bunch of links at the end of this post to help you hop along!)

Can't find the toilet at night without blinding lights? No problem. Kids bang a hole in the wall playing kung fu warrior? Got ya covered. Bugs getting in through the screens that could use some TLC? We're on it. Really -- there is a BUNCH of truly innovative, amazing and just plain fun stuff on Shark Tank and I wanted to curate a little mini-collection so some of my favorites from the show for you to enjoy and explore here!



DISCLOSURE:

So Easy Being Green, Viva Veltoro, and Adventures of Mommyhood as well as any participating blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Must be 18 years of age to enter. Open to the US and Canada. I received samples of some products to facilitate consumer reviews. All opinions are my own. The television show Shark Tank and ABC are in no way affiliated with this giveaway. Discovery Channel and Shark Week are all in no way affiliated with this post or event. They are simply two of my favorites -- think of it like a themed birthday party! Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I saw two of these on Shark Tank and immediately wanted to try both of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super interested!! sounds gross but I remember eating chocolate covered crickets as a kid and I liked them lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I positively do not want to ever try anything with Crickets in them. That sounds terrible.

    ReplyDelete