AdoramaPix - Holiday Cards That Are Easy and Inexpensive

Holiday card time is one of my favorite holiday traditions. I have a glittery red sleigh that I set out and fill with any of the cards that we get from friends and family, near and far. I've noticed that in the social media era, folks don't send as many cards anymore. Much to my dismay, I've even seen people use Facebook as a "blanket card post" venue. It's great to save postage, and I might even do the same for the 45 friends who likely do not give more than a passing glance to my card after opening the envelope. I may just use Facebook for that reason. BUT for the Great Aunt and Uncle in Arizona and the far-flung relatives that escape to Florida (and have no interest in Facebook) I will continue to make beautiful cards that I know are cherished.



This year, after using several card services in the past, we'll be trying AdoramaPix. We've worked with the company before for photo books and they are similar to many other photo sharing and creating sites. We've never tried their services for holiday cards though!

I've created my cards, now I just have to wait for the 12 pack of holiday greetings to come in the mail! I always save a blank card for the scrapbook...is that weird? At least I do not send it to my own address, right?!

Do you still use REAL cards? Do you mail them each year and anticipate holiday well-wishing from others you care about? I think it's a time-honored tradition that needs to be kept alive!!

If you do, you'll be glad to know that you can try AdoramaPix too -- Shop Now: http://bit.ly/2d7blyf 40% off greeting cards. Use code:. PXUSFAM40 Sale ends 12/20/2016 11:59 PM EST


Disclosure: This post was made possible by a partnership with US Family Guides and AdoramaPix. All opinions are my own. Some form of compensation was received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Designed By Chocolate Covered Designs/All Rights Reserved Copyright 2012