Pet Gift Box - A Great Gift Idea for Your Dog or Cat

For many people, pets are their fur babies. People like my parents. Two schnauzers that are spoiled beyond belief. For me, we have a blended family! We have kids and dogs and cats and chickens and a rabbit and we love them all. You can imagine that the kids love spoiling their pets and we do too! Pet Gift Box is a fun subscription box (ya'll know I love me some subscription boxes!!) that is made for the dogs and cats in your life. I'm not aware of a chicken box, but if someone knows of one...let me know!

PetGitBox is the perfect gift for your furry friend this Holiday Season. Jam-packed with only the best quality treats, toys and other fun goodies, your dogs and cats will be beggin' for more. Check out www.petgiftbox.com/holidaypet to save 50% off your first box for this holiday season.



Use code HOLIDAYPET at checkout! 


All pets deserve your love all the time--what better way to show Bowzer or Binky you love them than by splurging for a little extra fun? Treat your pet or surprise your friends and family with a PetGiftBox! My parents would LOVE this. We may just get it for their little dogs -- we got them toys last year and they were delighted. 

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by a partnership with US Family Guides. Compensation in some form was received. All opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. I have 5 cats and a dog. I would love to have a box for each and every one of them. The boxes have such lovely things in them.

    ReplyDelete