Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Brighten the Holidays by Hasbro Toys - Perfect Gifting Idea!

There was a time when I felt I was really "in the know" when it came to the trends of my son and his peers. That ended with Kindergarten. Every day I've been baffled by where he's been exposed to some new subject and when. Our lives used to be Octonauts and Disney Jr. -- it has changed to become very BOY. In all the change, one thing I've figured out is this: the child LOVES Transformers now! Being a child of the 80's, I can totally get on board with the resurgence of the rescue bots! I'm going to be mom of the year (or Santa will get some major street cred) when he unwraps the cool new play sets by Hasbro this year for Christmas!


Hasbro: A Time-Trusted Name in Toys

Hasbro has been around, like the Transformers, since I was a kid. Technically, they've been around since 1923, though founded under another name -- talk about street cred! Hasbro is a name that will become like a family member to you if you're a "boy mom." (But they make some pretty adorable girl toys too -- and a plethora that would make kids of all kinds happy.) They do
well with the boys though. My boys in particular.

I have a new vocabulary and Hasbro is on top of it. I know things like where one might find Griffon Rock. I know Bumblebee is not just tuna and it's not just a pollinator. I can tell you what characters are which colors and what they can transform into. Really. If I played Transformers Trivial Pursuit, I might give you a run for your Monopoly money. (Incidentally, also a favorite Hasbro game!)

What to Buy the Boys (or Girls!) 

Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Griffin Rock Firehouse Headquarters and Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer are two TOP picks for kids gifts this year and I cannot wait to see the look of sheer delight on my kiddos faces as they open up their Transformer packages!

This will likely be one of the gifts that both boys remember under the tree for years to come. It's something they asked for (and will receive) which is part one for the nostalgia-making formula. The second part is going to be the family aspect of these toys -- both of us (the parents) grew up with the Transformers franchise. We'll be right there playing with both kids and Optimus Prime, Heat Wave, Bumblebee and Chase...among others that must have been introduced, since I have no memory of their extra-cool transforming powers! Yes, I do believe we've nailed it this year! Bring on Christmas! We're ready!

You can find these two toys from the Hasbro Transformers Rescue Bots line of merchandise at almost all departments stores, toys stores, and of course, online!

Have you started holiday shopping? Do you have a favorite toy from childhood that you remember vividly?










Disclosure: I was provided complimentary sample products to describe and try for my review process.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Total flashbacks here! My brother and I were crazy Transformers fans back in the day. We both recethe BIG Optimus Prime for Christmas one year. I loved that thing and all of the cartoons. I can still sing the theme song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Transformers and few times when I was a kid. My favorite was Optimus Prime. My husband was crazy for Transformers! He watches the cartoon and the movie with my kids. My hubby said that the movie got a lot of flack from parents because so many main characters were killed off! I believe he said the parents raised enough of a stink, that the characters were brought back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't a huge Transformer fan, and my brother was 10 years younger than me, so I didn't pay attention. I was a Strawberry Shortcake fan. Glad she's coming back. My son now loves Bumblebee and any yellow car he sees is Bumblebee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My younger brothers loved the transformers. They even had a lot of the toys. Optimus Prime is the only one I know as I was the oldest and only girl and usually ignored my brothers of possible ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh our little one loves the Transformers! Those all would be such great gift ideas for him!

    ReplyDelete