Connect

What the heck is a Scrape-A-Round? Why do YOU need one?

For me, the appeal of this little doo-dad called a Scrape-A-Round is the unique shape and size. I'm always drawn to something a little different -- I love the small stature of this thing! No more giant scrapers in the car? Sign me up! I smell a stocking stuffer!

If you're tired of scraping your windows the old fashioned way, then join the Scrape-A-Round movement. Neat new gift ideas and scrape your windows cleaner in half the time with the world's best windshield ice scraper. View the Scrape-A-Round action http://youtu.be/baHi-litcD8

Fast Facts: 


Best ice scraper because of the softer plastic, allows the scraper to conform to the window curvature! Find out more information: http://www.scrapearound.com/

18" of ice scraping surface.

The comfortable grasp provides relief for the arthritic or carpal syndrome sufferer.

Direct pressure to the window, no pressure lost through the ice scraper!

The circular rotational motion of ice scraper is more effective

Double ice scraper action, leading edge and trailing edge.

Multi functional, remove the cap and it doubles as a funnel.  (For beer? I kid! I kid!) 

This scrapes windows frost and ice free in half the time!

Makes the perfect, practical gift for the Holidays! 


Save! Get FREE Shipping at http://www.scrapearound.com/ Use code LU8FBEZREU2 at checkout. 











Disclosure: I found out about Scrape-A-Round via US Family Guide. Consideration was provided by brands mentioned. All opinions are my own. 

4 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... WENT TO drive the truck yesterday and all the ice was on the inside lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I watched the YouTube video and shared it! I don't have a garage and would love this! I will have to get one! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great scraper! That video is amazing! My brother has to keep his cars outside because they only have a carport. He and his wife could really use this. They just had a ton of ice and snow. Thanks for the gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never ever seen anything like this. It is nifty as can be, I like this and am pretty interested.

    ReplyDelete