Let the Money Roll Back in with Easy Cash Back and the DOSH App

This post is sponsored by Dosh but all opinions are my own. 

Everyone likes a good deal. And, if you've been around here very long, you know I'm not a crazy coupon lady. I am the scatterbrained chill mom who sometimes manages to clip the coupons AND bring them to the store AND pull them out at the checkout line. For that, Mercury needs to be in retrograde or something, I'm sure. It's great for those who have mastered this skill -- but for me, it's time consuming and it doesn't come naturally nor does my rural selection of three stores lend itself to success in the couponing world. That doesn't mean I don't want to save money though!




That's why I have been loving DOSH -- remember, that newish app I mentioned in this post a few weeks ago? Well, I've been able to play with it a little more, and I can vouch for the fact that it's NOT like couponing at all. It's SO easy. Effortless, really.




I'm going to put it out there plainly -- I'm not really an app kid. I've been steadfast in my resistance to pounce on the latest trends and tech, and that includes all the apps like ibotta and even Target's Cartwheel (which I've used a few times successfully.) Again in a real-life example, I'd rather use my Red Card and save small and steady on EVERYTHING than spend my precious (read: priceless) time hunting for the coupons, apps, and deals for each specific purchase I make. 

This is precisely why I like DOSH. It is an app which gives me cash back on things I already do and purchase. Namely, restaurants, airfare, and hotels, to satiate my travel bug. We have a few cards which give us rewards or points or some kind of kickback (generally travel-related as well) and with DOSH I can have my points and some cash too -- it's like having your cake and your ice cream and eating both unabashedly!



Frankly, I almost NEVER give emails reaching out about apps a second look. I just don't want to waste more time learning new versions of old apps. Sorry. I spend enough time between work with three screens, my phone, my iPad, and my laptop plus television to not need an excuse to have more screen time. But DOSH seemed different and unique and something even I could pick up easily! So, I checked it out. I'm so glad the folks at DOSH reached out to me!




Sign up -- it's a FREE app and if you don't mind, I'd love for you to use my referral link (HERE) because I will get a small kickback, which ultimately keeps me posting and finding fun things to share with you! I greatly appreciate your support in these small ways! There isn't much to it - sign up, jump right in by looking for offers in your area. 

I'm working alongside other travel writers and bloggers to expand the businesses which are included in every region to create even more ways to get that dolla dolla bill back in your wallet using the app.

Look forward to good things from DOSH! You’ll get $5.00 Dosh cash just for signing up. Adding additional cards to your account profile means more Dosh credits. It's easy. If I can figure it out, so can you! Since it's in Beta, it's getting better every day, too! Go, save on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment